Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Beginning

1999

                Health has always been an issue when I was growing up. Oftentimes, I would be brought to the doctor for fever, stomach aches or some other stuff. I still remember one time when the doctor told my mom not to forget to feed me, much to her annoyance. During high school, I was 5’10 but only weighed more or less 135lbs. I loved sports though and was a pretty active kid growing up. Because of this, I was even able to collect some awards for my performance in tennis, table tennis, badminton, basketball, athletics and many more. But personally, I felt like I was not maximizing my potential with how I was performing.

2004

 I often doubted myself because I had issues with my strength and endurance during basketball training sessions. Trying other sports like MMA or muay thai were out of the question because I was just really scrawny. But at that time, my family already had a membership with YMCA Makati. My dad was able to get a membership where everyone in our family was included. Initially, I tried it to be able to bond with the rest of the family. I didn’t enjoy it at first because seeing countless buff guys in the gym made me a feel and look awkward.

Looking back on it now, I think they were what motivated me. Knowing that I can learn from them, I asked them about bodybuilding and actually picked up a lot of tips from those experiences when I put aside my shyness to give way to curiosity. Being with them really helped me get going. Despite meeting these people, I pumped irons alone most of the time because the gym trainer seemed to be busy for some reason. Maybe he was a bit distracted because I usually see him talking to the girls in the reception area.

2009

Anyway, I started noticing that I enjoyed the fulfilment I got from working out in the form of the pain and soreness. Though, I was inconsistent with my workout regimen. It seemed that I was losing my motivation but the desire to always push myself to reach my potential never stopped. After passing my licensure exam in nursing, I told myself that this would be the best time to get serious with bodybuilding and this is where I am now. The rest is history that would be recorded here in my blog so that we can all share our love for fitness and health.

1 comment:

  1. Most prostate cancers are adenocarcinomas, cancers that arise in glandular cells of the prostate’s epithelial tissue. Prostate cancers usually progress slowly and produce no symptoms in the initial stages. Eventually, the tumor may enlarge like mine too, the prostate gland, pressing on the urethra and causing painful or frequent urination and blood in the urine. So I was so uncomfortable with this prostate cancer diseases then I decided to do online search on how to cure cancer because I well have read a lot about herbal medicine, I came across a lot of testimony how Dr Itua cure HIV/herpes then Cancer was listed below the comment.with courage I contacted Dr Itua and he sent me his herbal medicine through Courier service then I was asked to pick it up at my post office which i quickly did. I contacted Dr Itua that I have received my herbal medicine so he instructed me on how to drink it for three weeks and that is how Dr Itua Herbal Medicine cures my prostate Cancer, The treatment takes three weeks and I was cured completely. Dr Itua is a god sent and I thank him every day of my life. Contact him now On: Email:drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ .
    He listed that he can as well cure all diseases below....
    www.drituaherbalcenter.com

    ReplyDelete